- We will refund your missing class payment within 7 days in your bank account or we can add missing class in your dashboard that you can use your session anytime within 15 days.
- After 15 minutes of the class we will not allow your entry.
- As you paid your fee to us and you are not attending classes and days are over of your fee then we are not able to refund any amount to you.
- Please arrive at the studio 10 minutes before your class starts
- Late arrivals will not be let in after the class has started
- Mann Yoga Foundation reserve the right to refuse entry
2 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR LIVE CLASSES
- If you do not attend a booked Live class or cancel with less than 2 hours notice you will still be charged for the class
- You can cancel your class booking online up to 2 hours before the scheduled class start time
- Log in and go to the “My Dashboard” tab, where you can view and cancel your upcoming booked classes
- When you cancel your booking, your class credit will be refunded automatically if booked using a pass. If a card payment was made for a single class, the credit will remain active on your account for 1 month
- The 2 hour cancellation limit allows us to offer your place to another student
- If you’re unable to provide the requisite notice, you will forfeit the class
- Mann Yoga Foundation reserve the right to refuse entry.
PRIVATE CLASS POLICY
- Pre-payment at time of booking is required.
- Cancellations more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to scheduled session will receive full credit towards a future Private Lesson.
- Cancellations within twenty-four (24) hours of the scheduled session will be charged in full.
- Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
- Refunds for cancellations are available up to fourteen (14) days prior to date of workshop, minus a 10% processing fee.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least seven (7) days prior to the workshop.
- No refunds or credit are given less than seven (7) days prior to workshop.
- If Mann Yoga Foundation cancels a workshop, a full credit or refund will be issued.
- Mann Yoga Foundation reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.
TEACHER TRAINING POLICY
- Mann Yoga Foundation does not offer refunds for the Teacher Trainings.
- Except in the case where you are deemed medically unfit to participate in Yoga for the foreseeable future, in which case you will receive a full refund less our reasonable administrative costs.
- Your place on the course is secure once your payment has been processed.
- Mann Yoga Foundation will credit or exchange all sales of goods within seven (7) days with a valid receipt if they are unused and in saleable condition.
- Underwear is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Yoga mats can only be returned if they are still in their packaging.
- All sale items are final sales.